It's been a rough week, and it's with a lof of excitement and optimism that I make this first post on Hive. A Beta version Hive Keychain is ready for testing on Github and is pending approval on the Chrome Store. Big thank you to @nateaguila who rushed to create a new design for the extension and @asgarth and @themarkymark for their help in testing.
The review on Chrome Store can take up to a week, so in the meantime you can run it locally by following these steps:
- Clone the repository from Github
- Right click on any existing extension > Manage my extensions.
- Then activate developer mode.
- Then Load Unpacked and select the folder you ve unziped.
- That s it
We will post again to announce when the extension makes it to the store.
Once the extension installed locally you can make any kind of requests that were available on Steem Keychain. For this you just need to:
- Check out the
- If you don't need to, don't bother entering all your accounts on Hive Keychain. Steem Keychain is also pending an update that will allow you to export your keys and then import them in just a click to Hive Keychain. Be patient ;)
- Delegations, Keychainify, and Account Value Estimation won't work on this first release.
- If you find some issues, please report them on Github.
Support our witnesses using Hive Keychain witness tab.